4 hour shifts in the Timonium office.
Upon arriving in the office: open CRM to call down a list of provided numbers.
- Simply read the following script and track the results in the CRM.
“This is _________ with the first film festival by the blind, for the world, blindDANCE.
Have you heard of us?
Can I tell you a little bit about us, I can do it in under a minute?
Did you know that the unemployment rate amongst people who are blind is 75 percent?
At our core, we believe that with the right tools, a person who is blind is able to do nearly any job a sighted person can do.
blindDANCE Film Festival provides training and a platform for normalizing success amongst people who are blind through storytelling and film.
We are partnered with the Sedona International Film Festival and the American Foundation for the Blind to inspire filmmaking in the blindness community and grow an audience world wide for our films.
You can support us simply by donating $10 and receive a ticket to our online festival as a thank you gift. Tickets to our in person premiers are also available for $25. Which would you prefer?
(Depending on the nature of the call, one of the 5 points below can be substituted for the last paragraph from the script above)
Other ways you can support us:
1. Donate an item to our Monthly online silent auction (proceeds fund filmmaking workshops for the blind)
2. Volunteer to be crew for a film by a Filmmaker who is Blind in your local area
3. Become a Sponsor of the blindDANCE Film Festival
4. Refer a guest for our Monthly “Success through Storytelling” Filmmaker Workshop, or weekly “What the Fox and Films” podcast
5. Nominate a judge for 1 of our 8 film categories (no experience with blindness necessary)